Advance Make Solar Panels used in house designed and developed in accordance to IEC 61439 Part1 & 2 with ratings type tested for 800v application. Panels are tested for Seismic & resonance search test as per IEEE 693:2018 , ZPA0.5g for Zone- V application for highest rating. Panels can be used for Indoor & Outdoor applications.
Solar ACDB box is made of epoxy powder coated metal casting. Three feeders are provided in ACDB with MCB of Required capacity installed at each feeder in the ACDB. One Electronic Energy Meter, ISI make, is provided in ACDB to measure the consumption of power from SPV Power Plant.
A separate dedicated feeder from conventional line to PCU as well as ACDB is also provided.
A separate change over switch of required capacity is provided in the ACDB to isolate the existing connected load from the solar system & switch it over to the existing convention power (Mains), in case of emergency.
The main purpose of the SOLAR ACDB is to eliminate the operation of the load at the immediate PCU O/P end and also provide flexible operation of different loads like Street lights, general home or office lights and optional loads that optionally operated (On/Off).
Unique Features of Solar Panels
Get in Touch
- Modular / Bolted Constructions, Foldable Design, Both Side Expandable Type.
- Fully Compartmentalized design which ensure safety.
- Standardized design & size of panels, Modules, Bus chambers & Cable Alley.
- Reference Standards Type Tested Assembly IEC 61439/ PTTA IS: 60439 / IS 8623
- Rated Voltage – 800 VAC or as per requirement
- Rated Frequency – 50 Hz/ 60 Hz.
- Rated short time withstand current: 50kA , 65kA.
- Rated impulse withstand Voltage: upto 12kV for main circuit
- Rated insulation voltage: 1000V
- Control voltage: 24V/110V/220V AC/DC
- Degree of Protection:Ip-42/43/52/54/55
- Internal segregation: Form separation 3B/4A/4B
- Mechanical Impact:IK10
- Pollution Degree: 3
- Doors, Covers & Frames are very well gasketed with Neoprene / PU-Foam type gaskets
- Control & Monitoring: Through PLC with Ethernet based / Modbus RTU etc.
- Operator interface: Touch screen Display / Dedicated controller with operator activity log.
- Connection provisions – Cables or Bus Ducts.
- Connection Entries – Top or Bottom
- SCADA for Auto Operations: TPN 50% / FP 100% of Main Bus Size.
- Provision of Installation of Gas Flooding System