Air Insulated Busduct
Non-segregated phase busduct(NSPB) is an assembly of bus conductors with associated connections, joints, and insulating supports confined within a metal enclosure without interphase barriers.
Non Segregated phase Busduct finds application in small Power Generating Units & Utilities.
Transformer to Switchgear Panel.
Switchgear Panel to Panel
Diesel Generator Set to Synchronizing / Switchgear Panel
Above applications will find power transfer solutions in process plants, manufacturing industries, Industrial Buildings, Commercial, residential real estate, Hospitals, Airports, Metros, Railways, Tunnels, Sea Ports & IT parks.
Get in Touch
Advance – Anant Power Air Insulated Busduct is designed to serve stringent weather conditions of India suitable for use in wide range temperature variations and to provide uninterrupted operations at following segments.
- Automotive & Manufacturing Industries, Process plants, Manufacturing Industries, Pharma Industries.
- Commercial buildings, Residential real estate, Educational Institutions & Hospitals.
- Infrastructure establishment – Metros, Airports, Sea Ports, Railways, Water treatment and desalination plants.
- Malls, Shopping Centers, Exhibition Centers & Warehouses.
- Cement Plants, Sugar Mills, Plywood Industries, Textile Industries.
| Relevance Standard||IEC 61439 (1&6) & IS 8623 (1&2)|
|Product Range ||400-6300A|
|Rated Operating Condition(Ue)||Up-to 1000 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Rated Insulation Voltage (Ui)||1000 V|
|Test Certification Lab||CPRI-India|
| Conductor Material||Copper 99.9% pure and conductivity 97% IACS Min.|
| ||Aluminium 99.5% pure and conductivity 57% IACS Min.|
| Earthing Material (External Earth)||Copper or Aluminium (Optional)|
| Rated Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
| Degree of Protection (IP)||IP54 / IP55|
| Surface Coating on Enclosure||Epoxy Polyester Powder Coated (RAL-7035)|