Motor Control Center (Drawout / Fixed Type / IMCC)
Advance make Low - voltage Power cum Motor Control Centers (PMCC/ MCC) Panels are suited for the demanding needs of various Industries , utilities , Power Plants ,Commercial applications & HVAC industries.
ADVANCE Panels are in-house Designed and developed in accordance to IEC 61439 Part 1 & 2 / IS 60439 with Short Circuit withstand ratings up to 65kA. Panels are tested for Seismic & Resonance search test as per IEEE 693: 2018, ZPA 0.5g for Zone V application for highest rating.
Get in touch
- Modular Construction , Foldable Design , Both side Expandable Type
- Execution : Single Front / Double Front - Fixed / Drawout Type
- Fully compartmentalized design which ensures safety.
- Standardized design and sizes of Panels, Modules , Busbar Chamber, and Cable Alley
- Similar Size Drawout Modules are Interchangeable with Safety shutters
- Drawout Modules have three distinctive positions - Test , Service & Isolation .
- In Drawout version all power & auxiliary Copper contacts are Self aligning type .
- Busbar Design available in Copper & Aluminum .
- Reference Standards Type Tested Assembly IEC 61439 , PTTA IS: 60439 & IS 8623
- Rated current for Main Bus / ACB Feeder : 6300 A
- Rated current for Drawout Feeder Maximum 630 A
- Rated frequency 50/60 Hz
- Rated voltage 690VAC
- Rated short time withstand current: 50KA, 65 KA at 415 V
- Rated impulse withstand Voltage : Up to 8KV.
- Control Voltage : 12V/24V/30V/110V/230V AC/DC
- Control Bus Provision 10 Nos.
- Degree Of Protection IP-42/43/52/54/55
- Internal Segregation : Form Separation 3B/4A/4B
- Mechanical Impact IK 10
- Pollution Degree 3
- Doors , Covers & Frames are very well gasketed with neoprene/PU-Foam type gaskets
- IMCC Remote Operations : Through Ethernet/ Profibus DP / Profinet / Modbus etc.
- Neutral Rating Options : TPN 50% / FP 100% of Main Bus size.
- Provision of Installation of Gas Flooding system.
- Provision of Mounting Internal Protection Relays
- SCADA for Auto operations and EMS as per customer requirement.